Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sola, a story of a girl who fell in love with fine food. From humble beginnings in the kitchen at the feet of her mom to this range of homemade fine foods, Sola is sure to win over your heart.

Sola, has a range of homemade fine foods including chutney, jam, and other accompaniments, with other new and exciting products added all the time. You’ll find ones with romantic names like Alluring Carmalized Onion, Cheeky JalapeƱo Kiwi. Each batch is made in the classic style, each product has it's own unique flavor and perfume.

My jams are made in much the same way, inspired by the amazing fruits from my fellow Farmers Market vendors. I make them in very small batches, with only exquisite fruits, cane sugar, and never with pectin. I use fabulous Meyer lemons from friends gardens and simply rely on the fruit's natural pectin to do the work. This means that each 10oz jar contains approximately one pound of fruit..


Every jar of product is given the love and care that they deserve.

6 comments:

  1. I had the opportunity to try your jam at the Huntington Beach surf city nights tonight! So delicious, and your family is so nice! They are quite the friendly sales people! I wish your business venture much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surly the Pucker Up Berries are versatile, but I've never eaten so much toast because of a jam. Delicious. Sprouted grain bread, organic salted butter and some pucker. See you at Bixby Park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a jar of the spicy Pineapple relish a couple weeks ago at the Mission Viejo Farmers Market. I finally got a chance to try it tonight with some spiral sliced ham I bought at Trader Joes. O.M.G. So delicious! I started a page on Etsy for you but I don't have all the info for your biz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Etsy, god, if I only had a brain! I thought Yelp but typed Etsy. Jeez. Yelp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Thanks for the mention on yelp! There is a list of all the Farmers Markets on this blog. :) And we are going on etsy soon. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply the best. I had the opportunity to try your jams at the Rancho Cucamonga farmers market.

    ReplyDelete